Saturday, March 10, 2007

Perfection...naah

Perfection is boring..yes indeed...this has been my realization of the day..To come to think of it, if we all had perfect lives, we wouldnt have any need to experience varied emotions at all...we wouldnt feel pain nor would we have the feeling of longing for a loved one..there wouldnt be a need to feel so..perfection would essentially breed in a monotonous epilogue..things are interesting or they rather intrigue us, compel us to have perceptions, only because they are not the way we want them to be..if everything was exactly the way we wanted, would we even care to spare a moment of thought for anything at all? I used to think of myself as a perfectionist..now i know y i was soooo boring..maybe i still am..but now atleast i have the option of changing it! Imperfection is not bad..in fact, it is not bad at all..i believe, it is all the imperfections that make life interesting and worth living. After all, perfection is not our business..lets leave it to the masters and enjoy the imperfections as they are meant to be...
But then, again, its just me, my point of view and everybody else can happily disagree !!!!!

To come to think of it, there seems to be a lot of "would"'s and "wouldnt"'s in my so called above realization..so that makes it two realizations in a day..how very profound [:)]

3 comments:

Ketan said...

Would you agree with this as of now?

Just Me said...

Yes by all means. I still stand by every word :)

Ketan said...

I'm sorry. I actually presumed your life's disturbed (something I had no right to presume in the first place). So, just wanted to know if you still seek disturbing imperfections instead of a steady perfection in life? I think you've anyway answered the question. My query was not a confrontational one, sorry if you by any chance felt that way. I don't know what you gathered about me, or if you did at all, but I'm very open to being proven wrong by time or by others. Somehow, I lay very high premium on knowing the truth. I don't think of it as some kind of virtue, but just that it does away the need for mind to double cross one's convictions and subconscious knowledge of truth.