Friday, November 18, 2011

And the list continues...

My wish list to the universe....a work in progress
  • Travel to Greece
  • A library with dark ebony wooden shelves carved to perfection and overflowing with books
  • A rocking chair
  • Bungee Jumping
  • Para Gliding
  • Ice skating
  • Learn the art of Ice Sculpting
  • A small cottage overlooking the sea
  • A room painted pale lemon yellow
  • A windowsill with potted pink flowers
  • A hammock
  • A pet Labrador
  • A silver anklet
  • Earrings studded with blood red stones
  • A pearl white gown
  • A straw hat studded with flowers
  • A pair of Stilettos
  • A visit to Sheffield

2 comments:

Ketan said...

One thing that can be said about the list is that it contains things from sedate to pulse-raising!

Another theme that caught my attention was 'escape' - from what you presently have, are experiencing and doing. Is it just with you or do all of us seek an 'escape' in what we wish for? :) If I may have to answer for myself, I too wish for things that are not, but there are many occasions when I would want the moments I experience to just continue like that. :)

Another small thing I noted was absence of a 'human' element from the wish list. I don't know if I should read it as a 'positive' or 'negative'. Or may be I should just let you be (as if I have any other option! :D ).

Just to let you know, just once in a long while something would make me think about you, I get concerned you should not be too unhappy with life and wish that you be happy. :) Wish, there were ways to know how life treats you and how you take it. :)

Take care.

Just Me said...

Ah well, i think i will leave my response to this post for another time..I hope you dont mind that :)